New Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Which Google Account??

HamRadioNut

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

Just got a new Note Pro 12.2 and love it, however my question is should I use the same gmail account that I have on my Galaxy Note 3. In other words can I have more than one device on a gmail account? How will it effect syncing on each device. I would like all my apps that is on my phone to be on my tablet, but of course some things like contact I don't really need on the Pro 12.2

Sorry if this has been asked, I tried to search but came up empty.

Thanks,
Hamradionut

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can disable contact syncing while still keeping app syncing going. And, if they're on the same account, you can choose which one to install to if you go to Play Store on the web instead of using the app. (The app will install on the device the app itself is running on.)

It's probably been asked and answered hundreds of times on Google's forum - it's a common question, but I think I've only seen it a couple of times here. Usually it's the "can I run the same paid app on both devices or do I have to pay twice" sort of thing.

HamRadioNut

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
You can disable contact syncing while still keeping app syncing going. And, if they're on the same account, you can choose which one to install to if you go to Play Store on the web instead of using the app. (The app will install on the device the app itself is running on.)

It's probably been asked and answered hundreds of times on Google's forum - it's a common question, but I think I've only seen it a couple of times here. Usually it's the "can I run the same paid app on both devices or do I have to pay twice" sort of thing.

Thanks for the reply, Yes I just want to be able to use the same apps on both devices and like you said I can disable the things I don't want to sync. I just didn't want multiple things the start syncing to both devices, like two of everything.

Thanks again..

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I always use the same accout for my Google devices because I have several apps that I have bought and by using the same account, the apps I purchased are available on all my devices and I do not have to pay again. Plus some apps having syncing that works with you Google account and the syncing across devices will only work with the account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87