Incase of Emergency contacts cannot update.

mallardhunter

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a Skyrocket that I just updated to ICS on Kies stock verision. ICS seems to working
well and the update went as planned. I have noticed that alot of the features that they say are suppose to be on ICS are not on this version. I cannot get my Incase of Emergency contacts to update on the unlock screen. It only shows the 911 number. I have gone into my contacts and set my wife as one of my emergency contacts and saved it. It shows up In the ICE group in my contacts as having 2 but, when I go to my unlock screen and test the app for emergency contacts the only one that shows up is 911 and It shows only one contact in ICE. Can anyone help me figure out what I might be doing wrong? All so in ICS you are suppose to be able to pull down the notifcation bar and mine will not allow that I have to unlock my phone first. I cannot get the screen capture feature to work either.

mallardhunter

May 3, 2012
Visit site
It is in your contracts under ICE . It allows someone that finds your locked phone to call who ever you have listed in your ICE contacts. I will post pictures later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

mallardhunter

May 3, 2012
Visit site
This is in the new ice cream up date. Go to your contacts and look under groups at the top. Then on your unlock screen look for the red plus sign you can slide unlock it and call what ever numbers you have stored in there with out unlocking the phone. Let me know if you find it. If you don't I will post more pictures.

View attachment 30398

Last edited:

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem as the original poster.

You have to long press the red cross and then follow the dotted line. A screen showing all your ICE contacts will appear.
Does not work if your lock screen is set to "none" or "swipe".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty