- 04-09-2014, 07:20 AM #76
- 04-11-2014, 03:53 PM #77
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S2 cannot download updates or new apps
I'm really happy it works for you, but I'm getting very angry reading all these reports of how wonderful this method is, because when I try it, the SysDump menu DOESN'T HAVE any item "delete dumpstate/logcat".
My phone says it has 180Mb of memory, and only 12Mb free. But it still won't accept a text message! Which is what, 1Kb or so? What is wrong with this system?
- By NYGator in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 114Last Post: 06-19-2013, 05:54 AM
- By TCCD in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2013, 10:12 PM
- By shadowzkillerz in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2011, 02:41 PM
- By hanly2 in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:33 PM
- By Kamen in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 897Last Post: 11-15-2011, 08:29 AM