Why can't I download and install new apps on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Android version 4.1.2.?

A

AC Question

why i cannot download and install new apps on Samsung Galaxy s2 android version 4.1.2.

As my phone got bug, it was formatted and reinstalled with android version 4.1.2. But after that when I tried to install apps from play store and others, it only shows that app is downloading and even after longer times and with fast wifi internet connection, it could not complete. The phone has the USB storage of 9.31 GB free space and device memory has 1.48 GB free space. How I can download and install apps from play store.
Regards,

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why i cannot download and install new apps on Samsung Galaxy s2 android version 4.1.2.

Welcome to Android Central! Is it rooted? How did you format it and reinstall the OS? Do you mean that you factory reset the phone, then flashed the 4.1.2 ROM?

Does the problem occur on both wi-fi and mobile data? Try going to the App Manager, select Download Manager, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again.