to the dude that kept embaressingly answering unwanted calls..

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: to the dude that kept embaressingly answering unwanted calls.

.....i can just imagine you sayin "dont ANSWER that, its Bobby and he's a tit" lol ;)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
on the topic of unwanted calls and what not. I have been getting messages from this number. I tried blocking it with Samsung's blocker thing but I am tired and the rom or the theme broke it. But j have downloaded third party apps to block it. I still get the messages. I have Google voice and this is the only message that I get on my phone and don't get on Google voice. So I'm unable to block it via Google voice as well. Anybody know a solution or what's happening?

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
on the topic of unwanted calls and what not. I have been getting messages from this number. I tried blocking it with Samsung's blocker thing but I am tired and the rom or the theme broke it. But j have downloaded third party apps to block it. I still get the messages. I have Google voice and this is the only message that I get on my phone and don't get on Google voice. So I'm unable to block it via Google voice as well. Anybody know a solution or what's happening?

What about Root Call Blocker? I get random calls from India at 3am at least twice a week... Have resorted to this, so far, so good.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rbot.apps.rootcallblocker.beta&token=JCl3DXqe

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non