why all the duplicate threads?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
at first i thought it was user error (sorry to anyone ive blamed) but its happening so often that it must be a site error (or is it only happening on the tapatalk AC app?)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Happens alot with Tapatalk

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

Yeah. Also, Scrolling in some of the threads has also been a little laggy lately. Showing a trail of what you just scrolled up or down like a mouse pointer with the pointer trail on

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i just love the white on black text and ease of sharing pics.
plus, did the mobile site change a couple weeks ago or was it just that i changed browser? didnt like it anyway :(
and i can thank and like posts on tapa :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
i just love the white on black text and ease of sharing pics.
plus, did the mobile site change a couple weeks ago or was it just that i changed browser? didnt like it anyway :(
and i can thank and like posts on tapa :)

Yes the mobile site along with the rest of the forum got an upgrade from vBulletin 3.x to vBulletin 4.x

Still a little tweaking here and there to be done but Cory (our administrator) has done an awesome job getting the bugs worked out.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes the mobile site along with the rest of the forum got an upgrade from vBulletin 3.x to vBulletin 4.x

Still a little tweaking here and there to be done but Cory (our administrator) has done an awesome job getting the bugs worked out.

Why'd they change the color of the forum app from green to orange? Now I can't tell obviously tell the difference between xda and AC. You know if I screen off, come back 20 minutes later. I can't really tell which one I was in. Not complaining just wondering cause I also hate the color orange lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95