For people without a screen protector...

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Had it since launch day on Verizon. No screen protector. Not a single scratch or blemish.

Had a Droid X for 2 years, no screen protector. It's still perfect.

I'm careful with my phones. Nothing else goes in my right pocket except it.

My kids will use my phone from time to time too.

jamiethemac

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I use a screen protector after I learned the hard way with my old Sony x10 mini pro. Even though I was careful with it I still ended up with plenty of scratches when upgrade day finally arrived

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Hamp

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a nice (read expensive) screen protector on mine for maybe 2 weeks or so. I ended up peeling it off and tossing it because I couldn't stand the "soft" feel and the minute imperfections. They claim self-healing but I know otherwise. I guess the biggest complaint I had was that feeling that is was less hard and crisp than the stock glass screen. Others may be different but that was my experience. I use a cheap case and belt clip combo and that suits and protects just fine.

View attachment 41917
I use this same case.

KCandroidite

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I use the same cheap case, and I have 4 of them now since they keep shipping me the wrong one with the smaller etching on it. Works great no problems with my screen. I do use the "nice 'n clean" wipes from Wally World to clean it up occasionally.