- 01-25-2014, 08:27 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 06:33 PM #3
Re: Screen lock.
Yep, if you set it up to get your company exchange email, that's probably mandated by the company exchange server policies. The only way to remove it would be to delete the email account.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Siddharth Shitut in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:24 AM
- By BuBu Shofronea in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:47 AM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Givi Tvalavadze in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:23 AM
- By absiko in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:30 AM