Dead pixels? Camera issue.

pikarlychu

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
So I go to use my camera and all of a sudden this blue line, about 1.5cm long, running vertically down the screen appears around the middle of my phone screen, to the right a little. It shows up in the pictures to.

The front camera is fine. I'm just wondering what could be wrong with the back camera? How does whats wrong with it actually occur? Is there anyway to fix it or anything, mind you I got the phone from Kogan so I'm pretty sure if I ask to have the phone repaired here in Australia I will be denied. Is that true?

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So I go to use my camera and all of a sudden this blue line, about 1.5cm long, running vertically down the screen appears around the middle of my phone screen, to the right a little. It shows up in the pictures to.

The front camera is fine. I'm just wondering what could be wrong with the back camera? How does whats wrong with it actually occur? Is there anyway to fix it or anything, mind you I got the phone from Kogan so I'm pretty sure if I ask to have the phone repaired here in Australia I will be denied. Is that true?

Posted via Android Central App

Does you're phone fall to the ground ?? I an sure that this type of problem arises only when you device falls from table, or something like that ... i think your phone must be dropped somewhere and you didn't remembered that and finally when you need camera it show up a line running vertically. I am afraid but you have only one single option left and that is you need to get it repaired, better to seek some technical support ! !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non