sprint galaxy s3 will not turn on

denschwindt

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
i have a rooted sph-l710 sprint gs3. i was loading the stock rom and unrooting it which ive done many times before with the same file using the same technique on the same phone. i loaded it via recovery mode zip file and it loaded and succeeded with no problems, then ticked reboot phone now and it shut down and wouldn't come back on. i do know what im doing because i been messing with phones for awhile now i.e rooting, custom roms, ect. i went to restart it and it wont turn on at all. i tried charging a spare battery in a wall spare battery charger and it still wont turn on. when i plug the phone in to charge it the normal way through the charging port, the led dont even light up. its dead like there's no battery in it. does anyone know what i can do to fix this aside from taking it in? Any help is appreciated. thank you.

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
i have a rooted sph-l710 sprint gs3. i was loading the stock rom and unrooting it which ive done many times before with the same file using the same technique on the same phone. i loaded it via recovery mode zip file and it loaded and succeeded with no problems, then ticked reboot phone now and it shut down and wouldn't come back on. i do know what im doing because i been messing with phones for awhile now i.e rooting, custom roms, ect. i went to restart it and it wont turn on at all. i tried charging a spare battery in a wall spare battery charger and it still wont turn on. when i plug the phone in to charge it the normal way through the charging port, the led dont even light up. its dead like there's no battery in it. does anyone know what i can do to fix this aside from taking it in? Any help is appreciated. thank you.
Take the battery out for 10 minutes, then put it back and turn on
can you get into recovery or download menu
if not buy USb JIG it will force phone to enter recovery menu.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Also, try seeing if the battery is bulged. Take it out, set it on a flat surface and spin it. If it does spin easily, it needs to be replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez