Is there a simple list of preinstalled apps ok to force close or disable Galaxy S3 LTE

luvmyprincess

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I am sure this question has been asked and probably answered but i see no titles and after opening up a bunch of threads and no answers, hopefully this will work. Many of the Google apps eat up my ram. Iv'e done everything to free up memory, deleted apps and a recent factory reset, deleting cache etc, but my phone runs hot and big time lags. I wasn't impressed with the new 7 and hoping the 8 will have the same range of difference the S3 did to prior phones. My data signal isn't as strong as it once was either regardless of where I am. This is all very recent and i would like to install lollipop. My bad I have a Galaxy SIII LTE and my carrier is Boost Mobile. I was specifically talking about the Google apps and not aware those are tied to the carrier

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There are a few older threads on AC -- it's easier to find them by Googling "Galaxy S3 list of bloatware," instead of using AC's own search engine. It's important to know which carrier the phone is from, since different carriers may have somewhat different bloat.