Phillips AS111 speaker dock

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I guess you never know. That guy could just have no idea how to set it up. I'd probably buy it anyway and not worry about it. Most of these things will connect so long as you do it correctly.

ztmike

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I guess you never know. That guy could just have no idea how to set it up. I'd probably buy it anyway and not worry about it. Most of these things will connect so long as you do it correctly.

Lol oops got a free thanks..anyway I ended up purchasing it today anyway..it was only $38 shipped and from the reviews on YouTube it has really good sound quality and the strip of light underneath the dock looks pretty cool..think this might be a nice find..guess I'll find out when it gets here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol oops got a free thanks..anyway I ended up purchasing it today anyway..it was only $38 shipped and from the reviews on YouTube it has really good sound quality and the strip of light underneath the dock looks pretty cool..think this might be a nice find..guess I'll find out when it gets here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Let me know if it works.

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Mobile Nations mobile app

ztmike

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Got it in the mail and ....... it WORKS. Really nice audio quality for the price.

Came in a big *** box but the actual dock is pretty small.

The app from Phillips sucks but I just used it to sync the time from my phone to the dock..

Was streaming Pandora just fine over the bluetooth connection on my S4 Active. The dock also fits the Active right out of the box to charge the phone. Although my phone wont go into daydream mode while docked ..which is weird, and theres no remote but you can use the phone for volume.

Other than that I recommend this dock for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the follow up!

Got it in the mail and ....... it WORKS. Really nice audio quality for the price.

Came in a big *** box but the actual dock is pretty small.

The app from Phillips sucks but I just used it to sync the time from my phone to the dock..

Was streaming Pandora just fine over the bluetooth connection on my S4 Active. The dock also fits the Active right out of the box to charge the phone. Although my phone wont go into daydream mode while docked ..which is weird, and theres no remote but you can use the phone for volume.

Other than that I recommend this dock for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Stuart Drury

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I have this Phillips dock AS111 and my girlfriends Galaxy s3 charges but my S4 wont? Can anyone tell me why and how I can fix the problem if at all possible. Thanks!!

Richard Lee3

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Mine charged my Galaxy S4 for about 3 months and then one day it stopped working. I called Philips, as it has a 1 year warranty, and they sent me a new one. Well, I just received the new one and that one will not charge my Galaxy S4 at all. Hoping I am missing a setting on the phone and it is not a voltage issue, or some sort.