Lost all hope in Exynos Octa!

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ha, Superman is so fast he took a planet back in frigging TIME.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

And flash can travel in time as well, do quantum tunneling and is even faster than death himself. Or at least he beat the black flash (death? Representation of the speed force?) in a race to the end of time!

And no cape to create drag. Stupid capes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
So the exynos Octa is apparently meant to use a PowerVr 544MP3 chip, i am afraid samsung but this just doesn't live up to expectations.

AndroidS3 my brother I agree with you, this is an abomination of unprecedented proportions. We must unleash a storm of shame on Samsung for being so obviously stupid and idiotic. When the S4 finally launches please make sure that you and all of our followers do not purchase that phone. Again make sure our followers do not go online or waste time in front of other people waiting in a line for that new Galaxy S4. I have elected myself to do the shameful job of getting that phone immediately... for our cause of course, so I can hold it up and show everyone how very shiny... I mean how slow it is.

Remember you and our followers are not to get this phone when it comes out.

Thanks,
D

P.S.
Flash would beat Superman in a foot race because as everyone knows, flying is cheating.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
AndroidS3 my brother I agree with you, this is an abomination of unprecedented proportions. We must unleash a storm of shame on Samsung for being so obviously stupid and idiotic. When the S4 finally launches please make sure that you and all of our followers do not purchase that phone. Again make sure our followers do not go online or waste time in front of other people waiting in a line for that new Galaxy S4. I have elected myself to do the shameful job of getting that phone immediately... for our cause of course, so I can hold it up and show everyone how very shiny... I mean how slow it is.

Remember you and our followers are not to get this phone when it comes out.

Thanks,
D

P.S.
Flash would beat Superman in a foot race because as everyone knows, flying is cheating.

This is awesome!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My only concern with the s4 is that it is going to be a middle of the road kind of release, an 's' the model. A few new features but nothing like the screen we saw at CES. That would pit me off and make me wait....

PS the question wasn't about a foot race but who is faster, Superman would destroy the flash. One pothole and the flash ends up on America's Funniest home videos with Bob frigging saget

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
My only concern with the s4 is that it is going to be a middle of the road kind of release, an 's' the model. A few new features but nothing like the screen we saw at CES. That would pit me off and make me wait....

PS the question wasn't about a foot race but who is faster, Superman would destroy the flash. One pothole and the flash ends up on America's Funniest home videos with Bob frigging saget

ALL phones are going to be like this until we get truly new features like curved screens, etc. Right now the market is just iterating, just like it was before the iPhone came out. We're due for something new here soon.

rksst228

May 18, 2012
Visit site
ALL phones are going to be like this until we get truly new features like curved screens, etc. Right now the market is just iterating, just like it was before the iPhone came out. We're due for something new here soon.

hmm i don't think you understand what curved screens are for... they simply make the screen unbreakable. i highly doubt it that we will see a device with a curved or non-rectangular screen in the near future

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
hmm i don't think you understand what curved screens are for... they simply make the screen unbreakable. i highly doubt it that we will see a device with a curved or non-rectangular screen in the near future

Look for samsung's prototypes for examples.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Curved screen has nothing to do with unbreakable. They can make an unbreakable screen flat. They are curving it for extra function.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I love how this OP is comparing an overclocked S3 to a S4 that doesn't exsist yet. Why wouldn't you compare a stock S3 to the S4 benchmark?
I own a S3 and it didn't come overclocked. If you buy a S4, overclock it! Then it will outperform your Overclocked S3.
Some people!

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Op your device is oced to a ridiculous amoint, a little over 300mhzs over right. Those are the benchmarks of the s4 at what is likely to ship stock, over clocked it could easily beat your device hands down.

I do agree though I would like to see the new tegra 4 in the s4 it'd be nice.

Sent from my SPH-L710

Yoink676

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Well I think S4 octa's GPU was good enough vs iPad 4 (almost same) but Mali t 628 is on the horizon.

[HIDE]Device: GT-I9300
Kernel:Googy max,dual boot
Rom:1st ROM Slim bean (4.2.2) with latest Mali drivers
2nd ROM CM 10.2(4.3)
CPU :Exynos 4412 Prime (ASV4) 900mhz;UV
GPU: Mali400MP4@ 440mhz;UV[/HIDE]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo