- 2 Posts
I have had my Samsung Galaxy 4 for a few months. It has worked great, no problems. Last week, I left it in my purse for about 5 or six days with no activity, and found that the battery had apparently completely drained. So I charged it. Now, when I turn it on there is a full screen outline of a battery that says 100% and has the green filled in all the way to the top. I have never seen this symbol before, just the little icon at the top. Now, even with the charge saying 100%, I cannot get my phone to turn on so i can see the usual startup screen. If it is not plugged into the charger, I cannot even get the battery picture. If someone calls me, my phone does not ring and the call goes to voicemail. I am guessing that the problem is somehow relating to the battery draining completely down. Do I need to get a whole new battery?
- 09-14-2013, 12:14 PM #2
Re: Battery Problem?
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried holding the power button down for a good 10-15 seconds? What you're describing sounds like what Android devices show when they're powered off but plugged into a charger, showing the battery status only--but it sounds like you haven't actually powered the device back on.
- 09-14-2013, 12:55 PM #3
- 09-14-2013, 06:06 PM #5
- By tx_tuff in forum LG G2Replies: 45Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:42 AM
- By alyssapallant11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 01:07 AM
- By adrialk in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:54 PM
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:29 AM
- By Majd Yonan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 07:51 AM