Ocassionally Screen Light Turns Up

Maelliures

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Wondering that the others having the same problem here: screen light turns up while not using (idle mode).
Even with air gesture off, definitely quick glance off, but sure it's nt concerned in this case.
Everytime the screen lights up(with no reason), if i let it be, it then lights up every second it turns off, this happens continously until i touches the screen. OR everytimes if turns on, if i just press on the lock screen button, it turns off but instantly it lights up again...
i guess it would be some trouble making apps trying to mess up my phone or what, i don't know may be someone here experience the same problem and solved it, i'm begging ur help.
Pardon for broken language.

Posted via Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Screen light turns up... to me that means the "Auto" might be on for the screen brightness. You can usually see it from a checkbox on the dropdown notification just under the quick switches. Or you can going into the Settings > My Device tab > Display > Brightness > uncheck the Automatic brightness checkbox.

Unless of course I'm misunderstanding you... which I might be and if I am I'm sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member