Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Issues

Jenny Hicks

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have also lost my "voice to text" button as well as my ".com". These were both originally on my messaging main keyboard and are gone after update!!

April Schneider

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I am new to the Android world, and to this forum so please bear with me
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) about 3 months ago and i love it. will never go back.
I was running Android 4.2.2 and things were beautiful.
Yesterday i updated to Android 4.3 and since then things have not been so great.
The phone is slow to respond with swipes, opening apps etc.
It just seems generally sluggish and slow, bot like before, seems like allot of memory is being used.
i clear the memory and close open apps, but it doesn't seem to help.

please help
thank you

Xaid Affwan

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. When I click the green PHONE button, I can not dial anything using the keypad (it is non-responsive) and then I get the "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped" error message.

exactly i have the same problem.... i thought after rooting my phone and installing some custom rom the problem will be solved... but again... no use... this is just freaking me out.... on to that i am using telstra s4 i9505....

any solution for this ????

Bultaco

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you have the latest version of Google search app installed.

������������������

Can you give us the exact NAME and possibly a current version of the Google Search app of which you speak?

I realize this is an old thread......but it's also a current (for me) problem......and I'm having a helluva time researching the proper "current" answer, so maybe an old suggestion will work.

But.....sorry to be a pain in the ****........but we need "name, rank and serial number" of any app deemed to be the "solution".

Thanks!

Oh.........OK, forget what I just asked. Turns out you meant the Google app. Nothing more.....nothing less. (It's not called Google Search btw.) Hope it works.

Last edited: