- 19 Posts
Phone rings only for 1 or 2 second, then......
I noticed since 4.3 upgrade that my phone rings for perhaps one or two seconds and then continues to "ring" silently!!!....This does not happen all the time...but it has become much more frequent in last two days...any suggestions please?
Would appreciate any helpful input...Thanks
- 11-07-2013, 12:37 AM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: Phone rings only for 1 or 2 second, then......
Nobody seems to be able to come up with a fix for these S4's and them out of the blue just quit ringing, they will vibrate. I can't get mine to make any sound period, not on keypad touching, not on message notification or anything. It's almost like the speaker is dead except it makes the little chime when I turn the phone on, but that's it
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 03-03-2014, 09:51 AM #3
- By DuncIT in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:17 AM
- By android010 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 28Last Post: 04-20-2014, 08:26 PM
- By hondaf17 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:15 AM
- By slumkid in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:25 PM
- By Anthony Greseth in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:49 AM