- 1 Posts
S4 home button is setup wrong?
Every since I got my (second) gs4 my home button has either;
a) not worked
b) acted as a back button
80% of the time it acts as a back button, so I know the key itself works.
Also; the back button and menu button work fine. Currently I'm using 'swipe home button' gestures so I can get home somehow.
Any ideas what's wrong? And tips? Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-27-2013, 07:21 PM #2
Re: S4 home button is setup wrong?
Just return the darn thing! It's a bad unit!
Exchange it for one that works!
Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By AdeezyWeezy in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:02 AM
- By DS1331 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:24 PM
- By d_s_ng in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:43 PM
- By stialoves in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Ruthiez_Oddz_n_Endz in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:08 AM