- 03-03-2014, 01:46 PM #3
- 03-03-2014, 03:47 PM #5
- 03-03-2014, 03:52 PM #6
- 05-03-2014, 12:09 PM #7
- 30 Posts
Re: Network Drop?
I am having the same problem. I have wiped the cache and hard reset the phone and it still drops the AT&T mobile network. Missing texts and calls is a MAJOR problem for a phone to have. Crimony.
S4 32 Gb I337 AT&T
edit: AT&T wants to replace the phone with a refurbished one. How is that going to solve a buggy update? APN settings are written to sim and must be correct as it does connect after restarting device. Some hours later I find it disconnected.
- By zm115 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 47Last Post: 06-21-2015, 02:38 AM
- By Papote1313 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:06 PM
- By morganhuw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:57 AM
- By azevick in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 12:19 AM
- By Boris_yo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:20 AM