Some music files won't play anynore

Michelle Doran

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a bunch of music that I've downloaded from my computer and other things and only the ones that aren't from my computer won't play. I have no external memory card or anything. Just stock memory. I've checked for viruses and nothing came up. Most of my favorite songs are the ones that don't work anymore. ("Most played" playlist). PLEASE help.

Posted via Android Central App

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a bunch of music that I've downloaded from my computer and other things and only the ones that aren't from my computer won't play. I have no external memory card or anything. Just stock memory. I've checked for viruses and nothing came up. Most of my favorite songs are the ones that don't work anymore. ("Most played" playlist). PLEASE help.

Posted via Android Central App
Welcome Michelle,

Can you try removing all the music files from your phone into your computer or the ones not playing then check their properties i.e file type, and size, then compare these with the files from your computer that play well. Also try to play the files in your computer and see how that goes. If all is well, then move them back to your phone and play them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer