Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Some music files won't play anynore

I have a bunch of music that I've downloaded from my computer and other things and only the ones that aren't from my computer won't play. I have no external memory card or anything. Just stock memory. I've checked for viruses and nothing came up. Most of my favorite songs are the ones that don't work anymore. ("Most played" playlist). PLEASE help.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Some music files won't play anynore

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Doran View Post
    I have a bunch of music that I've downloaded from my computer and other things and only the ones that aren't from my computer won't play. I have no external memory card or anything. Just stock memory. I've checked for viruses and nothing came up. Most of my favorite songs are the ones that don't work anymore. ("Most played" playlist). PLEASE help.

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome Michelle,

Can you try removing all the music files from your phone into your computer or the ones not playing then check their properties i.e file type, and size, then compare these with the files from your computer that play well. Also try to play the files in your computer and see how that goes. If all is well, then move them back to your phone and play them.