Periods added after multiple words in same text sentence

swistock

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have a fix for this?

I use SWYPE and do my texting through google hangouts.
EX:

I went. to the bar. last. night. and drank a few beers. This is how a sentence might look when I try to text it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You're not accidentally doing double spaces to get those periods, are you?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You're not accidentally doing double spaces to get those periods, are you?

That is EXACTLY what I was going to ask, and suggest. Sounds like you are somehow double spacing, which is how that would happen

swistock

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
With using the Swype and using the"auto space"feature I don't even have to use the spacebar. An occasional press, I'm sure, but not as frequent as it seems to happen to me.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
With using the Swype and using the"auto space"feature I don't even have to use the spacebar. An occasional press, I'm sure, but not as frequent as it seems to happen to me.

I am not sure what to tell you. I know this isn't a solution to YOUR issues with Swype. But maybe consider downloading SWIFT KEY, which has recently gone free anyway, and offers the same options if not more than SWYPE, I use it and will never go back to another keyboard. AND it doesn't add a period after all those words ;) Otherwise. Contact the developer?

Swype | Contact

Also, just read the top 6 reviews and they were ALL negative regarding different issues from the last update. Maybe it's time to switch?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89