Screen replacement wrecks the whole phone, what now? Urgent?

Nyannie

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a screen replacement online for my Galaxy s4 since the screen was so badly shattered I kept getting tiny glass shards in my fingers and got it replaced at a store. They used UV curable glue or something "to make it good as new" and "I wouldn't even know it was ever broken". Well, they did change it and it was great at a glance. It had some noticeable difference, a random thin line on the middle of the screen, nothing too noticeable. Quite expected since you have to essentially peel off the existing screen on the s4, also private company. Until I actually used it for like half an hour.

The back camera had some weird black circle shape when I took pictures, dots all over, the actual camera has a little speck on it and the front camera is completely blurry due to bad glue(orange and green spec on it too). A black dot developed shortly after on one corner and the screen started getting hot as soon as I opened the unlock screen. The dot spread a little discoloring the keyboard and then blacked out half the screen, now you cant see anything but phone is completely useable if you can do it blindly.

Called the store and they denied all of it, saying I left it in the sun too quickly after getting it, that I dropped it, that it "came to the store like that" and changing their story about how they did it and the methods they used. Asked the police office advice place in my area and they said they couldn't do anything since the store apparently didn't have any qualifications to do replacements like this and they just charged them for not telling customers about this, but couldn't refund any of my money or help me with my specific case. Should I try to get the lcd replaced and all or is it just cheaper to get a new phone? :'(