Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wanting a slim, "grippy" case with good lens protection

I'm looking for the best case that is slim but grippy and non-slippery but that offers a decent lip to protect the camera lens.

I have a Luvvitt Clearview and I really like its small size and non-slippery feel but it barely offers any protection for the lens (the company says 0.2mm which is not much at all). I've seen good things about the Spigen but reviews say it's slippery. Some of the pictures on Amazon are hard to tell if the lip is decent protection for the lens.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alil25 View Post
    I'm looking for the best case that is slim but grippy and non-slippery but that offers a decent lip to protect the camera lens.

I have a Luvvitt Clearview and I really like its small size and non-slippery feel but it barely offers any protection for the lens (the company says 0.2mm which is not much at all). I've seen good things about the Spigen but reviews say it's slippery. Some of the pictures on Amazon are hard to tell if the lip is decent protection for the lens.

Thanks!
    I have two spigen ultra fits. While the white one is a little on the slick side, the black one is very grippy. I definitely like them both and would recommend one if you're looking for a slim, minimalist case.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    alil25 

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

Default Re: Wanting a slim, "grippy" case with good lens protection

Any of the Tech21 cases.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    alil25 

Default Re: Wanting a slim, "grippy" case with good lens protection

Ringke Slim, hands down. I have the Dot version in black. Super thin, rubberized coating. There's a slight lip for the screen, and slight lip to protect the camera lens.
    http://www.amazon.com/Film-BETTER-DOT-BLACK-Protector-Included-Protection/dp/B00CMDXWGW
    Thanked by:
    alil25