Wanting a slim, "grippy" case with good lens protection

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for the best case that is slim but grippy and non-slippery but that offers a decent lip to protect the camera lens.

I have a Luvvitt Clearview and I really like its small size and non-slippery feel but it barely offers any protection for the lens (the company says 0.2mm which is not much at all). I've seen good things about the Spigen but reviews say it's slippery. Some of the pictures on Amazon are hard to tell if the lip is decent protection for the lens.

Thanks!

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for the best case that is slim but grippy and non-slippery but that offers a decent lip to protect the camera lens.

I have a Luvvitt Clearview and I really like its small size and non-slippery feel but it barely offers any protection for the lens (the company says 0.2mm which is not much at all). I've seen good things about the Spigen but reviews say it's slippery. Some of the pictures on Amazon are hard to tell if the lip is decent protection for the lens.

Thanks!

I have two spigen ultra fits. While the white one is a little on the slick side, the black one is very grippy. I definitely like them both and would recommend one if you're looking for a slim, minimalist case.

Posted via Android Central App