How do I get my S5 Active home button working?

Jack Briggs

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
S5 Active home button not working

Anyone have issues with s5 active home button not working, menu and back keys work fine. I have the Camo s5 active from AT&T button does not work, ive reset the phone and also used Samsung 300k tool to get to download mode and flashed stock firmware. Same issue, I am about to trade it for Iphone if I can't get this thing fixed. Battery died, let charge over night turned on and no home button working. Thanks for any and all help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: S5 Active home button not working

Bring it to your AT&T Device Support Center (ask the nearest store for the location if you can't find it online.) They'll either fix it or replace it.

Jack Briggs

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

I bought it used from someone about a month ago. I use it on Straight talk and do not have a AT&T account so I'm sure that wouldn't be much help.

Posted via the Android Central App

kingdavid7373

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site

Anyone have issues with s5 active home button not working, menu and back keys work fine. I have the Camo s5 active from AT&T button does not work, ive reset the phone and also used Samsung 300k tool to get to download mode and flashed stock firmware. Same issue, I am about to trade it for Iphone if I can't get this thing fixed. Battery died, let charge over night turned on and no home button working. Thanks for any and all help!