G900L dont root...

neconer1

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I use many samsung phone and flash root, custom rom, mod vs.... Now my phone is not flash root so custom rom. When i was flash xseretolite rom on xda, i want to the inside recowery, phone screen freeze black screen and write reactivation locked. Phone is never open. İnstall with odin somethings, do anything but phone is open. So if open recovery then phone is black screen and write reactivation locked. I think knox warranty counter. I try deactiveted reactivation locked but dont happen.<br />
<br />
Only install stock rom with odin. Dont root anyway. What can i do? <br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G900L using Tapatalk

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I use many samsung phone and flash root, custom rom, mod vs.... Now my phone is not flash root so custom rom. When i was flash xseretolite rom on xda, i want to the inside recowery, phone screen freeze black screen and write reactivation locked. Phone is never open. İnstall with odin somethings, do anything but phone is open. So if open recovery then phone is black screen and write reactivation locked. I think knox warranty counter. I try deactiveted reactivation locked but dont happen.<br />
<br />
Only install stock rom with odin. Dont root anyway. What can i do? <br />
<br />

Hello and welcome to Android Central neconer1!

Could you post a link to the xseretolite ROM that you are using to root with?

neconer1

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I dont understand whad did you mean? Do you want the link?

Xtrestolite rom name. I was wrong write. :)

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I dont understand whad did you mean? Do you want the link?

Xtrestolite rom name. I was wrong write. :)

I was asking for you to post a link to the instructions that you used to flash the Xtrestolite rom to your Galaxy S5 model, G900L, for the Korean carrier, LG Uplus.

Also, how did you initially root your phone and which custom recovery are you using?

These details will help myself and others to assist you further.

neconer1

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I flashed Xtrestolite rom. Phone is opened. No problem thats it. When i was want to the inside recovery mode, black screen come in and write; reactivation locked on. Phone dont open anyway. Restart phone also same black screen and same write.

İf install root with odin, phone is opening, no broblem. İf i want to the open recowery window, same black screen and phone is dont open after.

İnstall Only stock (every) rom with odi. Now i used stock last update rom. Phone is working good.

Open download rom, write there;reactivation locked on, knox 1.

Now i use stock rom. Never install root so dont flash custom rom.

I watched many videos deactiveted reactivation locked but it dosent work.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I flashed Xtrestolite rom. Phone is opened. No problem thats it. When i was want to the inside recovery mode, black screen come in and write; reactivation locked on. Phone dont open anyway. Restart phone also same black screen and same write.

İf install root with odin, phone is opening, no broblem. İf i want to the open recowery window, same black screen and phone is dont open after.

İnstall Only stock (every) rom with odi. Now i used stock last update rom. Phone is working good.

Open download rom, write there;reactivation locked on, knox 1.

Now i use stock rom. Never install root so dont flash custom rom.

I watched many videos deactiveted reactivation locked but it dosent work.

So, you are rooted and have Xtrestolite ROM installed... am I correct?

The problem seems to be with your custom recovery... am I correct?

Which custom recovery are you using?

neconer1

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Now i use stock rom and stock recovery. But i dont install root recowery, cwm, philz, twrp with odin (write failed) . So i dont flash custom rom.