Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Order....Anyone receive tracking information yet?

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Nothing updated in the system for me. Still says it is processing. I guess by end of today or first thing tomorrow we should start seeing something.

Last edited by a moderator:

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Sprint Pre-Order....Anyone receive tracking information yet?

Nothing updated in the system for me. Still says it is processing. I guess by end of today or first thing tomorrow we should start seeing something.

Man! Mine doesn't even say processing! Did you order white or black?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site

Mine still just says "this is a popular device and could be delayed." I pre ordered on the 21st too. I'm not going to be happy if I don't get it by Friday of this week.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Mine still just says "this is a popular device and could be delayed." I pre ordered on the 21st too. I'm not going to be happy if I don't get it by Friday of this week.
mine says the same. Someone on the sprint forums*told me that they ship next day ups. So we may not see any shipping info until Wednesday or Thursday :(

JD76ers

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Man still no movement on the sprint.com/myorder page. I ordered on the 23rd and still no email stating its on the way. I hope this arrives on Friday the latest. Should see a tracking number today I would think.

cavguy

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

Ordered Monday night @7pm , got shipping info yesterday @ 2pm, delivery set for tomorrow 4/10, ATT

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

No. I chatted with Sprint about it and they were very non-committal. I'd say it's 50/50 whether you get it on Friday or Monday. Probably Monday, to be honest. :(

JD76ers

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

No. I chatted with Sprint about it and they were very non-committal. I'd say it's 50/50 whether you get it on Friday or Monday. Probably Monday, to be honest. :(
That is ridiculous, not happy right now

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I feel like sprint may try to ship them all out with next day shipping tomorrow. Wouldn't it be cheaper to do 2 day ground?

JD76ers

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

I feel like sprint may try to ship them all out with next day shipping tomorrow. Wouldn't it be cheaper to do 2 day ground?
I hope you are right. Sprint has always gotten their phones out on launch day with the exception of the HTC EVO LTE disaster but that wasn't their fault.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I hope you are right. Sprint has always gotten their phones out on launch day with the exception of the HTC EVO LTE disaster but that wasn't their fault.
So I looked up some of my ancient post on a different forum for when I ordered the HTC EVO 3d before launch through sprint telesales. I made a post sayinghat I got the tracking email in the am on June 24 th 2011 and the package actually delivers the same day. The launch date was the 24th.
You can look at my past post on phandroid forums at the time. Username atg284

Last edited:

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

So I looked up some of my acient post on a different forum for when I ordered the HTC EVO 3d before launch through sprint telesales. I made a post sayinghat I got the tracking email in the am on June 24 th 2011 and the package actually delivers the same day. The launch date was the 24th.
You can look at my past post on phandroid forums at the time. Username atg284

Thanks for the info. Sorry about the EVO 3D tho!

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Hold tight fellow Sprinters!!!!

My communication with sprint reps, sprint forum people, and past experience point towards an over-night/next-day arrival on the 11th. This feels like it is cutting it close but this same exact situation happened to me about 3 years ago with the EVO 3D launch. I didn't know what to expect then and did not realize that is how they "roll". I am fairly confident they will arrive for most on Friday but who knows. On the sprint forums the seemingly vetted posters have been though this and claim they will arrive over night on time. We shall see. Check your emails tonight (night owls) and tomorrow! Don't be discouraged though. Again, I did not get my "shipped" email until day of delivery last time! :eek:

Of course if it doesn't arrive on Friday this will be me on the forum all weekend.

sprintsad.jpg

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Well I have a shipping number but when I enter it there is no additional details. So I am guessing it was just put in the system about 5am

JD76ers

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Just got my email saying its shipped but tracking number doesn't work yet on UPS site. Fingers crossed for tomorrow delivery

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Got my shipping email at 2am!!! Next day air transit! Lookin good for a Friday delivery :D