Bodyguardz Glass Screen Protector vs. Zagg?

woahohkelsey

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I have the Bodyguardz protector on right now, but I've heard so many good things about Zagg. Should I make the switch? My bodyguardz one looks like it has a few scratches in it already.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Bodyguardz protector on right now, but I've heard so many good things about Zagg. Should I make the switch? My bodyguardz one looks like it has a few scratches in it already.

I don't know much about Bodyguardz protector, but I have a Zagg GLASS on my iPhone since December and it doesn't have one scratch. I have a iLoome GLASS on my Note3 (Zagg Glass wasn't available when I purchased my Note3) since February and it doesn't have a scratch either. The iLoome Glass (9H) screen protector is a little thicker, but so far I'm very satisfied with the results. Both Glass protectors have youtube videos, I suggest taking a look.

Last edited:

tdi1985

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Zagg Glass protector for the S5 delivered today. Very easy to install, and looks very nice on the phone. I can't speak to its long-term durability yet, but obviously people have good things to say about it and it has the lifetime replacement.
This is the first time I've used a glass protector, and I can say the quality is already extremely noticeable. It feels very nice, not flimsy like a film protector. Really maintains the look of the phone without a protector. I am very satisfied with it so far.

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had the Zagg tempered glass protector on since I got my phone and love it. I have no scratches or issues and it's easy to get fingerprints off. I was hesitant about spending the money on it but am glad I did.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I currently use a Spigen glass screen protector but I will be switching to Zagg if I need another one due to their lifetime warranty.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I've used Spigen in the past and made the switch to the zagg glass protector and really love it. No more mess ups, no more dust and to be quite honest it's very smooth. I really recommend zagg product

sketch25

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I bought the bodyguardz and zagg. I opened up the bodyguard first and put that on my phone and the zagg on my wife's. I like the bodyguardz screen protector better. It has the same feel of the glass on the phone and has a better oleophobic screen. The zagg gets quite a bit of oil to stick to it. The advantage of the zagg though is that it has a thinner profile. They are both good screen protectors. I just don't have to clean my screen off as often as my wife does.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95