Air Wake too sensitive?

Bambino444

May 9, 2014
Visit site
My air wake up feature seems a little too sensitive. I would lay it down by my side on my bed and it would wake it self up or sometimes from a shadow or just completely random. It also has been running my battery down a bit recently, any ideas? (besides turning it off...)

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that's whats going on with mine! It's been coming on and going off for no reason (that I know of) The other night it was laying on the bed partially covered, blinking on and off every few seconds. OK, I've disabled Air Wake. I sure hope that's what was causing all this random on/off crap. Thanks for the post! :)

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Good news! I Think I can safely say that "Air Wake" was the reason my phone's screen was turning on and off whenever it dang well felt like it. That feature has been turned off and all is well. Thanks again OP for the post!

Bambino444

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Good news! I Think I can safely say that "Air Wake" was the reason my phone's screen was turning on and off whenever it dang well felt like it. That feature has been turned off and all is well. Thanks again OP for the post!

No problem! However I do hope someone has a tweak/fix for it because its quite a useful feature.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh my gosh, I've had my phone since launch and could not find this feature to save my life. I was disappointed for the longest time because I figured they took it away for some reason. I finally searched it (right after I saw you call it air wake) and I found it! I hope I don't have the same problem, but thank you for reminding me unintentionally! Geez I'm such a blonde...