Take a snap shot of a video?

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
My evo lte would let me take a picture or snapshot while watching a video os there anyway to do this with a S5?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
While watching a video, push the power button and the home button at the same time and hold till you see the white line around the screen. I took a screen shot of a video I took yesterday but I froze the video first. I couldn't get the exact frame I wanted while the video was playing. My granddaughter was trying to teach her BIG brother (by two years) how to dive. He's got a ways to go! <lol>

Screenshot_2014-07-05-01-39-44.jpg

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
zaryta7a.jpg

While watching a video in the built in video player, click the 3 dots in the corner and access the settings, inside the settings activate "capture". Once this is activated you will have a small camera icon while watching videos which will let you take pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Cool, I didn't know about this! But I'm having a problem with the capture icon staying on the screen and it's making it difficult to capture the exact image. Am I doing something wrong?

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The Capture icon is there to take the image but in the image that you have taken, the capture icon will not be there.

The resulting images should not have a capture icon on them.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks msavic6, I figered it could do it I just didnt know how.

No worries, one of the things I love about Samsung phones is that you always end up finding new features long after you initially got the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty