- 18 Posts
S5 slow camera at night
My camera works fine at day but at night focusing is extremely slow and when I shoot, it takes ~5 seconds for phone to take a photo.
Also, friend (with his LG G2) and I took the same picture in the dark and his looks much better. S5 took much darker picture..
- 07-17-2014, 12:17 PM #2
- 02-23-2015, 12:58 AM #4
Re: S5 slow camera at night
Fire up the camera and tap on the gear icon at the bottom left then turn Picture stabilization off. It’s designed to improve the quality of low light pictures by extending the shutter speed. If your lighting is good then you don’t need it turned on, as it’s only going to slow the camera down.
- By Yathani in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:44 AM
- By ajayrg in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:52 PM
- By metacuate in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:55 AM
- By gbales87 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:55 PM