Preventing 'Over the Horizon' from playing?
Hi, my car has a bluetooth enabled stereo. Every time I get in, Over the Horizon plays automatically and it's kind of annoying. Any way to prevent this from happening? Note: I have never used the included player on the phone to play music. It's always been beats music.
- 07-22-2014, 04:36 PM #2
Re: Preventing 'Over the Horizon' from playing?
I had that same issue when I connect my Bluetooth for music but fail to open Spotify. I went into my phone and simply deleted it and replaced it with a 3sec MP3 of white noise.
I believe it's located here: Local Storage > Device Storage > Ringtones
You can use the app "My Files" to get there.
I believe you can also plug the phone up to your computer and navigate through the folders that way as well.
Also, you can get a Profile Changing app such as Lama, so that when it connects to a certain Bluetooth device, it will activate a specific app, further stopping it from opening the Samsung Music app by default.
- By Sepia Plant in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:24 AM
- By Azonto in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:29 PM
- By LGG3 in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:20 PM