- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do you change the default messaging picture when sending text on the S5?
I got a new Galaxy S5 and when I send someone a text it shows my Gmail picture next to my name, I do not want this. So I clicked on my picture while viewing a message and behold it takes me to my info, there it shows an edit icon on my local picture. I clicked to change it which it shows successful however it keeps showing the default Gmail picture when I send a message. How do I make it stop?? I even tried display no picture. Any help would greatly be appreciated!!
- 07-31-2014, 11:19 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2015, 05:15 PM
- By f150fan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:33 AM
- By Alissa Eberle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:56 AM