Change time view for photos reloaded to SD card?

5picker

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I understand you can view photos in either 'folder' view or 'time' view.
I utilize both as each has their advantages when looking for photos on the SD card.

Today, I moved to a larger SD card and now when viewing under the time view, everything shows up under today's date.
Any way to force them back to show in separate dates?

The photos are still arranged OK in the folder view, nothing changed there.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Did you do a move to or copy to when you went to the new SD card? If you did a copy it should retain the original date and time. If you did a move it would reset and I don't see a way of undoing what you did. Will continue to look for a solution for you.

5picker

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Did you do a move to or copy to when you went to the new SD card? If you did a copy it should retain the original date and time. If you did a move it would reset and I don't see a way of undoing what you did. Will continue to look for a solution for you.

I copied the old card directly to the new.
I should also add... the date/time stamp on each photo remains original when viewing the details for each so it's not like it changed any data.
It just lumped them into a today's date, in time view.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
It believes and correctly so that they were created today which in fact they were. I now have a better understanding of what, happened. Still looking for a way to fix this. At least it didn't change the meta data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38