- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Please help! I lost Gallery Edit function
1st post. I've had my S5 (AT&T) for a couple of months now after owning a S2 for a few years. I love the S5; just blows the S2 away in all aspects..... except one.
The camera on the S5 is amazing. I use it often. Up until recently I used the edit function that's in Gallery. Great photo editor; powerful and simple. A couple of weeks ago I took a pic that needed a little touch-up. When I tried to launch the editor in Gallery I got a message saying:
Product does not exist in
this store. 4002
I've searched and searched and cannot find any mention of this problem. Does anyone out ther in Galaxy-land have any idea how I can restore this editing function?
Thanks in advance,
- 08-27-2014, 12:28 PM #2
Re: Please help! I lost Gallery Edit function
Do you have the Photo Editor app installed? If not, does it show up in your Galaxy Apps store? It might be a bad reference line since the Samsung App Store was recently updated and re-branded.
- 08-27-2014, 12:59 PM #3
- By lisa lucas in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2015, 03:14 AM
- By Peggy Reynolds in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:44 AM
- By daniellec127 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:20 AM