who's leaving android to iPhone 6 or 6+

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
What.. what kind of question is this?
Yeah... who in the world wants to go from good to bad ??? one thing people that likes apple doesn't understand that there is no way to customize it like one would do with android........
Posted via the Android Central App

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I've never been an apple fan, so no ithings in my life. For the price of a 128GB iphone, I could buy an S5 for me, one for my wife, a 128GB SD card for each, and still have $100 left over for dinner. If I spend $500 on something, it's going to be for my bike.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Not leaving android, but will order a new 6+ in 6.5 hours. I will probably leave WP and replace my Lumia with an iPhone.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
For what? :eek: No expandability, smaller screen, no water resistant, no multi window, less resolution just to name a few? Yes, I'll rush right out and do that! LOL I guess I'm glad there are phones for every person's needs and wants but I don't need or want a phone that controls me. I like to control my phone (and computer and tablet).

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, people are REALLY going to switch despite this XD

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• IMG_9595763680410.jpg
    IMG_9595763680410.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 489

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
It'll be another 3-6 months after it's released before there is an untethered jailbreak for iOS8. The phone does look nice but it's still lacking in some key features that I'd miss too much. I honestly don't see my self switching back to iOS any time soon.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Apple is not my cup of tea, to put it mildly.

I'm getting an S5 through work. I had the option of an S5 or a 5S. The S5 was the obvious choice. I use a HTC One (M8) as my regular phone, so it will be fun to compare it to the S5. But you can forget about an iPhone. I have to help people with them constantly at work (I'm in IT) and they just refuse to work properly with Windows items, especially the Microsoft services we use in the office (Exchange email especially). Don't even get me started on the issues we've had with the iPhones. So no, thanks, I'd like to stay where my device works the way I want it to, not the way Apple thinks I want it to (or really, the way THEY want it to).

Nothing special about the iPhone anymore. Maybe back in the iPhone 3G days they had something special, but now they're so far behind Android we can't even see them in the rear-view mirror.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I have used exchange since 2003 and honestly the iPhones have been more solid with exchange than any other phone we have had. Androids use to be unreliable with syncing. Most corporations use either blackberry or iPhones due to how secure they are. I work for a large financial institution and actually the 2nd one and both had iPhones as their primary mobile devices while android was not allowed.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer