Can anyone help me fix my menagerie of problems?

Kaitster13

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Galaxy s5 a few months ago, and for a while it worked perfectly. Now, its developed about 3 seperate issues. In order of importance to me:
1) When I'm typing, sometimes the letters on my keyboard will still react as if I'm touching them, but no words will be written in the text box. To eventually be able to type, I have to click 15+ times on the text box.
2) sometimes, my phone will randomly quit to lock screen and then become completely unresponsive for around 5 minutes.
3) lots of lag when attempting to type, delete notifications, and open the music app.

Ive already cleared the cache partition multiple times, and while it'll help at first, the problems come back within the day. I run off of Nova Launcher, if that's helpful in any way.
Any help at all would be appreciated; I'm at my wit's end here.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
what carrier variant or Android version are you running and is the performance just as bad in the default Samsung launcher?

Posted via Nexus 7 2013 or verizon Galaxy S5 or maybe one day through my moto 360

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a rogue app might be hogging your resources. You need to figure out what you installed right before this started happening.

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
First, try using touch wiz and see if it still does it.

If it does, try a factory reset

If it still does it then the digitiser could be dodgy, fine to return it...

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87