Why am I getting error messages when I try to make a download?

drkiker

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy S5 Download Error - Import Limit Reached

I just purchased a T-Mobile Galaxy s5 with a Gear 2, and from day one I get these random error dialogs. The header says "Download Error," and the text below that says, "Import limit reached." There are two buttons available: "Cancel" and "OK." It doesn't matter which you press, you are then presented with a small blue bordered box that says "Download Error", which you can clear with the back button. This happens randomly, even when the phone is apparently idle. It happens for me, and for my wife, and she hasn't had her Gear 2 connected for days, while I have.

I've searched, but can't find any reference to this issue anywhere. The Samsung folks had me run the device in Safe Mode, and clear the cache partitions, but neither did any good.

Help?

Joe Arseneau

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I had it and found it to be the program "Music Mate" which I had to download some paid music from Google Music in order to play it in other applications. Turns out when I downloaded with Music mate, I had moved the downloaded files to another folder so it went ahead and downloaded the songs again in the background, which made it hit the "Your first 50 downloads are free" limit. Uninstalled the app and the message was gone.