Verizon Message+ phone and desktop messenger

UnclKracker

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I use the Verizon Message+ app primarily so I can receive and send texts from my laptop using the Verizon Wireless website. I tried the Samsung stock message app and liked it but making it my default message app blocks the use of the Verizon website messenger. Samsung doesn't having a similar online service that I've been able to find. Any recommendations of other messenger apps that work both on the phone and desktop? :-\

Thanks

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Airdroid! Just downloaded it this weekend and love it :) Also lets you transfer files from the desktop to phone/tablet and vice versa via wifi. I took a few pictures of my Christmas tree tonight with my phone. Used AirDroid to send them to the computer while sitting in front of the tree in the living room. Each 4.50+mb picture took under 2 seconds to send to the desktop in the office. I used the text message feature a lot today. Text messages show up in the bottom right corner of the screen on my desktop. Can reply from there as well. Other phone notifications will pop up on the computer screen too but you can customize which apps do and don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress