Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,

I was just wondering, does your S5 has shaky camera too ? When im indoors and take photos, when i zoom in they are almost all blurry. And it was not so low lighted situation. It was pretty bright actually. Outdoors it seems fine but indoors it's has more noise then my S3. Is this normal ? And front camera is definitelly better on S3. This bugs me, is it the same situation with you guys ? :)

Thanks in advance !

Tritonemusic

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

I was just wondering, does your S5 has shaky camera too ? When im indoors and take photos, when i zoom in they are almost all blurry. And it was not so low lighted situation. It was pretty bright actually. Outdoors it seems fine but indoors it's has more noise then my S3. Is this normal ? And front camera is definitelly better on S3. This bugs me, is it the same situation with you guys ? :)

Thanks in advance !

Unfortunately, for me, it is the same situation. I had the S3 too, and definitely had better results with it in low light.

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately, for me, it is the same situation. I had the S3 too, and definitely had better results with it in low light.

Well that's embarassing for Samsung... Do you also have shaky camera, it is the same as when you don't enable Anti-Shake option on S3? The picture is not moving smoothly when you move the device ?

black_thorne

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
These phones don't take good pictures unless it's in a very bright area. This was the first thing I noticed about the phone when I first got it. Very dissapointing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4