Apps Optimized for Lollipop

awriternot

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I was reading the FDR S5 for Dummies post & it said to make sure the app is optimized for Lollipop.

I went through several of my apps, some mentioned Lollipop but few did. So how can you tell?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I was reading the FDR S5 for Dummies post & it said to make sure the app is optimized for Lollipop.

I went through several of my apps, some mentioned Lollipop but few did. So how can you tell?

I would think the developer would post in the notes of their update that they have optimized the app for Lollipop.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

The Google Play Store is the first place to start. Developers have had their hands on Lollipop for around 10 months now. So if an app has not been updated since prior to August 2014 it, "may", not be suitable for Lollipop.

As itguyjax8430 mentions above, some developers will state that a particular app is not ready for Lollipop.

Lastly, read the reveiw notes which may tell you that a particular app is not Lollipop ready... such as for example, Switchr - App Switcher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non