Why is my Galaxy S5 camera very sensitive to movement?

NCW73

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy S5 Camera very sensitive to movement

Hi, I'm new and not sure if I double-posted this question (sorry):

I have had an S5 on Sprint for a week and I've noticed when I take pictures (rear camera) that it is VERY sensitive to movement. When I tap the camera icon to take a picture the blue processing "circle" is a little slow. If I move or flinch it blurs the picture.
I went to the Samsung site and chatted with a tech. The had me put the phone in Safe Mode then test out the camera. It seemed better, faster, less sensitive to movement. However their suggestion was that I uninstall my downloaded apps one at a time to see which one was affecting the camera. There other suggestion was a factory reset.
I just spent countless hours setting up my phone and downloading my apps to get my phone "back to normal" where I like it since upgrading from the Galaxy S3. There's got to be a better way to fix the problem (please)?!
The S3 had an anit-shake feature but the S5 doesn't. Can anyone recommend what I can do or should I just get used to this?
FYI, I'm running on software version G900PVPU2BOD3 (Lollipop, I'm assuming) and hardware version G900P.04 and my phone says I'm updated the the latest version.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer help/insight!! Thanks for reading my long post!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez