Why won't my email load/memory?

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
email won't load/memory issue...

Recently, the Email app on my S5 has stopped loading new mail saying that the phone is out of memory (or something like that). So i researched a bit and cleared out some things from the phone and got it to load new mail again. But then it happened again without any notice or warning of low storage or memory. I now i have 4.65GB available out of 16GB. A couple times a bunch of mail showed up all at once in bulk. Right now, it's been almost 4 hours and i haven't gotten any mail on my phone, but my mail account has received many emails (on my lap top) in the last 4 hours. I'm missing lots of important mail. In the Email app setting, i have the Sync schedule set to "Automatic (push)". I don't have the "peak schedule" box checked. Can someone help? Thank you!

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
The only way for me to get new mail is to clear the data (not just the cache), and then re-setup my mail account. Then i'll get the mail i've missed for the last few hours. Shortly after that, new mail will stop coming in, and i'll have to clear the data again. Not happy.

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
picture mail on my texts wont' come through now either. 4.52GB available space. I know i won't get a response on here... if i figure this problem out, i will post it on here and try and help others out... they should have a site for that kind of thing...

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
actually, no texts are coming through either. Texts are showing up as 1 KB downloadable links. But when i click on them, they dont do anything. The text notification beeps, and they just go away. No message. But i do know that people are texting me. They've called me to ask why i haven't responded. This phone is a total failure.

Alexphilly69

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey there Alexphilly69! So I have the same problem. My mail won't update. That's basically what is happening. It just won't update. I hope Android or Galaxy? fixes this problem. There isn't much more you can call this other than a total failure of technology when your device that is built to handle email, can't handle email.