I have been unable get coverage at home since I changed to EE

A

AC Question

I have spoken to numerous people via chats and face to face ref my problem with using my phone it seems in my area coverage is a problem for all providers so the possibility of using wi-fi came up well I have discovered that I cannot set up Wi-Fi calling on my S6 edge + , so speaking to Samsung chat and taking the phone back to the EE shop where I have got a monthly contract on Monday 27th they all say I should factory reset the phone which leaves me a bit nervous I have downloaded Smart Switch and backed up the phone now I have to bite the bullet and reset the phone has anybody any tips or warnings for me before I go ahead, by the way this is all in the hope that the wi-fi calling app will reappear

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...s/499341-guide-backing-up-android-device.html

Do you currently see a wi-fi calling option, but you're unable to use it? Or is there no wi-fi calling option anywhere in your phone's settings?

Did you get the phone directly from EE? If not, was it from a different carrier originally, or was it an international unlocked variant?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty