Oh AT&T how Ioathe thee

Rydsmith

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Today I got notification from UPS that my package was delivered; however it was awesomely delivered to the AT&T store. When I went to the store I was informed that they could not give it to me because it was street dated.

When asked why is it my friend got his earlier this week from AT&T, I was met with a "well that store could get into a lot of trouble for selling it early." Of course I reminded him that my friend got it in the mail from AT&T, like I was suppose to get and the employee was dumbfounded with no answer.

As I was exiting the store, I asked the employee how he knew what my package was and his response: "Oh we opened it." I could only reply, "So you're telling me that you opened a package not labeled to your company or any one that works here, and now refuse to give the contents of said package to the correct person?"

So much anger right now, and though it's only a day the fact that it was delivered there and not my home as requested and then I couldn't even get it...yeah....

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I would be flipping out. It's a federal crime to open some ones mail, I'd assume it's the same with UPS. You could get that phone for free if you call up AT&T....

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
What department handles opening mail addressed to others? Tell the store you're calling them and see if they hold their ground.

Posted via the Android Central App

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I would've called the cops to see what their thoughts were on the situation... That is a crime if indeed it was addressed to you! Really it's none of their business what was in the box & it should've been given to you. I'd of been livid. I'm Latino though so my temper would have reared its ugly head.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy