Need help flashing stock rom on s6

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Not being one that still tinkers with my phone these days. I have no idea where to go on the forums. So i could use some help in the right direction. Please.

I'm having issues with my phone, getting nowhere with verizon. So i'm looking to flash my phone with the latest stock rom. And google isn't helping. Preferably with the latest update i just received and is installing at this very moment. So i don't know what marshmallow version it is yet.

I"m looking for a post somewhere on the internet. That has the stock rom and instructions to install it. I don't want to try a hard reset with the issues i'm having. I want to do a full wipe and reload. I'm not looking for root or anything either. I just want the genuine stock rom.

Help would be appreciated. THANK YOU.

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Not being one that still tinkers with my phone these days. I have no idea where to go on the forums. So i could use some help in the right direction. Please.

I'm having issues with my phone, getting nowhere with verizon. So i'm looking to flash my phone with the latest stock rom. And google isn't helping. Preferably with the latest update i just received and is installing at this very moment. So i don't know what marshmallow version it is yet.

I"m looking for a post somewhere on the internet. That has the stock rom and instructions to install it. I don't want to try a hard reset with the issues i'm having. I want to do a full wipe and reload. I'm not looking for root or anything either. I just want the genuine stock rom.

Help would be appreciated. THANK YOU.

What ROM are you on now?

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
marshmallow 6.01. The stock rom.

Like i stated, i'm not tinkering with my phones anymore these days. So i have nothing . But i know there's recovery options if i power up the phone whatever way. . At least i saw something one time. But, whatever i need. I have the next 2 days off for my weekend. Good time to get er done.

I just got the 6.0 firmware downloaded from sammobile.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty