Quick Charge 2.0 Dual USB Car Charger

aznicktwit

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, preordered 2 S6s, one for me other for spouse and now I need to get car chargers (for 2 cars). I see a lot of dual port quick chargers on this site and amazon however I can't tell if both ports can do the quick charge at the same time or is it just one phone can quick charge while the other is regular charge. I realize that the increase in power output may necessitate having only one port perform quick charge at a time but am curious if one exists to do both phones?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Been using this fast charger from Verizon with the Note 4 and it works fantastic. Even has a push button LED light on the end.
This is a Qualcomm 2.0 fast car charger.

vc01.jpgvc02.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any that specifically say quick charge 2.0 but I ordered this one and it's probably pretty close if not exactly the same. Can put out 4.8A total between 2 phones. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DD...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4325273
This does not support quick charge 2.0. It does have 5v/2.4a,but not sure if the s6 can take advantage of it, or if it would use less. On my note 4, these support around 5v/1.8a max.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

aznicktwit

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm not clear on the tech of the quick charge 2.0, is the maxboost compatible with that and can both ports output quick charge at the same time?

NannerAirCraft

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Looked around and I can only find one with 1 port or they have multiple ports but only one of the ports is a Quick Charge one. I just think having two QC ports would add too much heat into a small car charger probably.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the maxboost 4.4 charger off of Amazon but can't post link cause I'm new

I'm not clear on the tech of the quick charge 2.0, is the maxboost compatible with that and can both ports output quick charge at the same time?
Cleaned up some posts. To clarify, it DOES NOT support quick charge 2.0.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Phoenix212

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
If you are still interested, iVoler had a new Dual Quick Charge 2.0 Port Car Charger. I ordered their wall charger and they sent me a coupon code which take $6 Off. The coupon code is QCDU5OFF

Has anyone tried the iVoler Dual Quick Charge 2.0 Port Car Charger? I am wondering if anyone has real world experience charging two Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 phones at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa