S6 : My S6 is not detected by pc and otg usb's doesnt connect to it---Pls Help

razivk999

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
For two months my s6 had no problem.Like any normal smartphones it would connect to pc and can use for data transfer. Yesterday when i connected my s6 to pc it said just cable charging. I removed and connected the cable several times but no luck .Now when i connect my phone to fast charging adapter which came with the s6 ...it says cable charging and takes 1hour 40 mins...Actually it would take only 1hour 20mins. When i connect otg usb (Strontium Nitro 16gb otg usb) nothing happens .it shows only device storage . Guys plzzz help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try a different cable, since cables can fail. Also check the phone's microUSB port to see if there is any debris stuck in there.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In that case, the problem may lie with the port. Use a can of compressed air to blow it out, or a damp toothpick to root around for any debris. It's possible the port could have failed as well, which would require a replacement.

razivk999

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
In that case, the problem may lie with the port. Use a can of compressed air to blow it out, or a damp toothpick to root around for any debris. It's possible the port could have failed as well, which would require a replacement.

Thanx B.Diddy .. there is no debris inside s6 ..
probably hardware problem thanks anyway