Good Edge cases and screen protectors??

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well after having the Spigen Curved Crystal protector on my phone for a month I'm replacing it already due to scratching, I can't believe how easily this protector scratches and scuffs, apparently its just too damn soft!! Receiving a new case today and will replace the Spigen Curved Crystal with the Zagg HD Dry protector, i hope it does better then the Spigen..
Sure wish Zagg would release they're Tempered glass protector already!!

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Well after having the Spigen Curved Crystal protector on my phone for a month I'm replacing it already due to scratching, I can't believe how easily this protector scratches and scuffs, apparently its just too damn soft!! Receiving a new case today and will replace the Spigen Curved Crystal with the Zagg HD Dry protector, i hope it does better then the Spigen..

I can definitely confirm how easily the spigen protector scratches. Mine has scratches all over it just from getting it in and out of my pocket. Let us know how the Zagg dry protector works out!

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

That is why I took it off my phone also and went with the Gpel tempered glass

dstewart2470

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Ditto here! Please post if you find one that works with the Tech21 case- latest reject was the Zagg (tempered edge) for the S7 edge - lasted one day before I had to take it back!

chfd158

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
hey guys so a few days a go a i picked up a zagg screen protector and a otterbox commuter. im disappointed in the otterbox commuter. but the zagg screen protector seems to be holding up well for day 3

EMostafa

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys, I'm using a genuine leather case with simple shape, magnetic closure hidden, not belt, very nice.

https://www.amazon.com/SHIELDON-Genuine-Carry-all-Compartments-Magnetic/dp/B01EFS8JWS

GalaxyS7edgebrown-5_zpspytijsd3.png~original
GalaxyS7edgebrown-4_zpsaoobm3z6.png~original

anon(835682)

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I've got 2 Cases here: I have the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro, and I've got the UAG Featherlight composite. I also am rocking a skinomi, case friendly techskin.

I'm on the hunt for something better. Don't get me wrong. I love that the SUBP offers ample protection to the front and back panels. I haven't dropped it much, so i can't speak to that. The UAG feels flimsy as heck, and while it's got a slim profile (which i like because this phone is already big, I don't need a Note here...) It feels like the phone is always about to fall out of it. That's frightening. The screen protector is alright. It bubbles up under the SUBP, and it works fine with the UAG.

So, has anybody got a better screen protector, maybe one that doesn't have rainbowy dotting or an orange peel effect, or attract oil like no other? I've read about TPU protectors, but i'm not sure if they'll ruin the beauty of the AMOLED screen. I've read about Impact Resistant PET, but I'm not sure where to find one. I've given up on TGSP for this phone. And has anybody found a case that highlights the slimness and beauty of the device, but also protects it from drops? DOES ANYONE HAVE A HAPPY MEDIUM!? Has anyone found the perfect combo?

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I've got 2 Cases here: I have the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro, and I've got the UAG Featherlight composite. I also am rocking a skinomi, case friendly techskin.

I'm on the hunt for something better. Don't get me wrong. I love that the SUBP offers ample protection to the front and back panels. I haven't dropped it much, so i can't speak to that. The UAG feels flimsy as heck, and while it's got a slim profile (which i like because this phone is already big, I don't need a Note here...) It feels like the phone is always about to fall out of it. That's frightening. The screen protector is alright. It bubbles up under the SUBP, and it works fine with the UAG.

So, has anybody got a better screen protector, maybe one that doesn't have rainbowy dotting or an orange peel effect, or attract oil like no other? I've read about TPU protectors, but i'm not sure if they'll ruin the beauty of the AMOLED screen. I've read about Impact Resistant PET, but I'm not sure where to find one. I've given up on TGSP for this phone. And has anybody found a case that highlights the slimness and beauty of the device, but also protects it from drops? DOES ANYONE HAVE A HAPPY MEDIUM!? Has anyone found the perfect combo?

I have the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro with the Zagg Dry apply film screen protector.

Initially, I had a problem with bubbling / lifting on the sides where the holster grabs the phone (and only there).

I've stopped using the holster and the bubbling / lifting stopped.

I had an incident where the phone went flying through the air, landed face down on the road, and bounced a couple of times. I ended up with a small nick on the corner of the case and some scratches on the screen protector (which went away after cleaning it).

The case is a little bulkier than most, but not nearly as bulky as the Otterbox Defender. Plus, the edges of the case allow for better grip on the sides and no accidental pressing anything on the edge of the screen.

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Did it turn yellow orange brown? That seems to happen to all of the clear cases I get. If anyone knows a clear case that won't turn colours that world be great.

I use this case when I don't feel like I need the extra protection of my otterbox symmetry case. It obviously doesn't have the same level of protection but it keeps my palm from touching the screen when I one-hand it and lets me show off my dbrand skin. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BLHLDI8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have always used UAG on my past phones but I went with the Supcase Unicorn beetle Hybrid for this one...just wanted to try something different and so far, Supcase is pretty sweet!

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a good screen protector for this phone, I had one installed at the Tmobile store and it's coming up on the sides and getting all this dust underneath it.

dsharp41a

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Bestskinsever-case fit. Glossy. Believe only available from bestskinsever website. Cost $8.99. Works great with my UAG case. Very smooth surface for a non-tempered glass screen cover and the edges do not lift up as roughly 1mm between edge of skin to case. Be sure to allow up to 96 hours after applying for all bubbles and small imperfections to work themselves out. My skin ended up perfectly with no bubbles or any imperfections.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty