Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Anyone try Samsung's Fast Charge Wireless Charging pad with their S7 Edge yet??
For that matter any of the available Fast Charge Wireless Charging stands??
I registered my Edge and hoped they'll be offering their typical Accessory discounts, they are offering 30% off any Accessory EXCEPT only on items $59.99 and LOWER??? Of course the Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand and Pad are $69.99.. Really??? :)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a question for one Best Buy had the Samsung fast wireless charger for $10 bucks off 59.99 I found it on Amazon for $35 but then after searching I found this one for $12.99 that got great reviews it's a fast one too. http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-char...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5050076 But it says it doesn't support the S7 fast adaptive charger so I am confused. I went to their website and it says :)QC 2.0 Adaptive Fast Charger is required for the fast charge wireless charging feature, please use the samsung original QC 2.0 adapter as its power source. Universal Compatibility: two models for wireless charging: (1)Fast Charge Model(Output 10W Max) for your Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+,) People say it will fast charge your phone but the fast adaptive charger that came with the S7's dont work when plugged into the wireless charger. It's weird cause this got great reviews for the price.

So I am trying to figure out if the charger that came with our S7's is it different from what came with the Note 5 and 6 Edge Plus? I don't know but I am going to try it anyway for 12.99.

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
For $12 you have little to lose plus I'm sure it will work.,, My buddy had a cheap standard pad I got off him for a couple bucks and it works just fine charging my Edge even thru my case.. I'd love to find a good Fast Charge Stand style for my nightstand, then my Edge could double as a bedside clock/alarm...

Cheap Non-Fast pad I picked up off my friend;
http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Wire...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5050288

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well this company just wrote me back and said

I am sorry, Due to compatibility issues,YOOTECH fast wireless charger does not support the Samsung S7.
We will release a compatible version as soon as possible

So that's weird one person said it worked with a different 2.0 quick charge other than what came with your phone. And that is what I didn't understand cause they said use the one that came with your phone and mentioned the S6 Edge Plus and the note 5 which it's the same charger I think as our phone. Oh well I'll find another one I just need one where we can leave our cases on. Even paying 35 for the Samsung ones isn't bad since it's 60 in the store right now with 10 off. Just want a good one where you can leave case on.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I saw a notice on Retail Me Not buy one Samsung Fast Wireless Charger get one Free on the non stand one. I called Samsung and she said yes it's true and I said so add 2 to cart and the price will change to 1 but it didn't. She said she has no idea when they will be in stock but it says shipping mid march. But I know a couple people already have the stand one. I'm guessing they came out sold out and now their on back order or something like that. But I would rather have the stand one too.

golden_35

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I heard that the S7 Edge is QC 3.0 compatible with 15w charging. I also heard that the Samsung Quick Charger is not 3.0 and not 15w.

I was looking at the KMASHI Fast Wireless Charger. Does anyone know of any other QC 3.0 chargers?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
As far as I know it doesn't support 3.0 I'm just going to get us the Samsung fast one at best buy it's 55 and we have $30 to BB for using Samsung pay. We don't really need the stand version plus it's not out yet there taking pre orders only they told me.

Posted via the Android Central App

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
The new fast charge is 2.0. And it works flawlessly and fast! Best Buy has them on sale for $57 +free shipping.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well we got $30 to BB for using Samsung Pay and we missed out on the 1st promotion to get the free wireless charger but it wasn't the fast one. So now we're gonna just get the fast one that BB has on sale and use our $30 dollar card. I want the white one since our cords are white. I do like the new ones on their website that have a stand but B doesn't have those yet their too new and for the price you can't beat paying 55 minus our $30 dollar card in our wallet on Samsung Pay but I am guessing we have to use that in the store through Samsung Pay or I am wondering if we can order online using the gift card on our phone. I have to see if mines showed up yet. I just hope it works good with our cases on.

The new fast charge is 2.0. And it works flawlessly and fast! Best Buy has them on sale for $57 +free shipping.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I used my BB gift card from Samsung. Open Samsung pay, make sure the BB card is there. Use fingerprint, or 4 digit code, to pay. Don't pay!! But doing this will show the back of the card and all the info you need. Just type that info into the gift card part of BB's website and enjoy!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank You So Much! I am ordering now. I work in a hospital pharmacy and when we put medicines in these machines I have to hold my finger down for fingerprint well I've never done it on a phone before and I kept pressing down the button with my thumb and was getting aggravated that Google Now kept popping up LOL! But now I know just to touch the button don't push on it. This is all new to me. This forum helps me a lot. I am ordering a white fast charger now and then will have my husband do the same when he wakes up. I still need to finish setting up my phone.

I used my BB gift card from Samsung. Open Samsung pay, make sure the BB card is there. Use fingerprint, or 4 digit code, to pay. Don't pay!! But doing this will show the back of the card and all the info you need. Just type that info into the gift card part of BB's website and enjoy!

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Your very welcome! I'm excited for others getting new Samsung devices 😆 Let me know if that worked for you. Happy new phone day!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I am excited too! We've had all HTC's somce the original EVO. The M7 and 8 were great but the M9 just didn't cut it. We love this phone so much. I am still learning and am new to touch whiz but not Android. The camera is amazing and I still need t configure my edge and set up synching. I did do my people edge today and love how you see their color on the edge when you get a message. I am glad we got the edge which we did it mainly cause of bigger screen and battery. My fast charger will be here Wednesday. Not bad getting it for 55 bucks minus $30. My husband just ordered his tonight. I need to find a tips and tricks thread nad an edge thread for questions I have LOL!

Your very welcome! I'm excited for others getting new Samsung devices ?????? Let me know if that worked for you. Happy new phone day!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
We just ordered ours using our free $30 dollar best buy gift card we got for using Samsung pay.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
That Stinks! I orginally wanted that one but for the money and having the best buy $30 gift card we decided to do the non stand fast one. And today this is funny but Groupon has the regular one it doesn't say fast and it says refurbished for $19.99 and it says save $80 regularly $99.I was like I don't think so I saw the fast one from one company on Amazon for $35 so I'm sure you could find a new one of the slow one for $20. What's the charging speed difference from the slow to the fast like does the fast one charge twice as fast? My friend got the free one from Samsung Pay but she is giving it to her husband who has an S6 and she bought the fast one. The guy at Best Buy told her their isn't much difference.

Received a email from Samsung telling my Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand is now on Backorder already..

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I used my $30 BB gift card and got the fast charger without the stand. I think the stand would be annoying, I like just placing it flat down- Works great! Wondering if I put a thin case on my phone if it will alter the charging time?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch