How to flash Stock Vodafone UK Firmware

Lewis Plume

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi, hoping someone can provide a little guidance. I purchased an unlocked but branded to Three S7 Edge. I'm on Vodafone. To use Vodafones WiFi calling I understand I need to be on their firmware for the phone. I downloaded firmware I believed was Vodafone, flashed with Odin but it just appears to have unbranded down to pure Samsung stock.

Could anybody explain to me why this has happened when I downloaded a Vodafone image? I'm not interested in ROOT, just want a nice stock Vodafone image to go with my sim.

Capture.PNG

I only placed the AP file in Odin as that's all the guides focused on but I feel that may be because most want to put stock on. I'm too scared to place the others without knowing though...

Thank you!

Lewis Plume

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Did you figure out how to do this yet? I want to flash with the Vodafone image as well so the I can use the wifi calling.

Thanks

No unfortunately not. I can find things that I assume should work but not enough guarantee to risk it. It appears we're alone in wanting carrier software.

adiwilko76

Aug 4, 2018
Visit site
It's very simple as long as your device is carrier unlocked, if so just download the latest Vodafone firmware off Sammobile and in new odin you have 4 options to fill
BL
AP
CP
CSC

Just add the extracted sammobile files and add to the right boxes its pretty self explanatory really and hit start and your new Vodafone firmware will flash. But if your device is carrier locked it'll have to be carrier unlocked before flashing otherwise you will soft brick your device. Adding Home CSC won't wipe data but the fact you want a new carrier it'll have to be wiped so use the CSC file to wipe userdata and fully reset.